This guide is for the 2014 echo1612 Replay System.
If your capture card looks like this, please continue.
Hardware Setup Video
Software Setup Video
Step 1: Make sure you have all the supplies you need
- Camera with HDMI
- Macbook Air/Pro running OSX 10.8+
- iPad 2 or newer
- Game Capture HD box
- HDMI Cable
- Mini HDMI Adapter (if needed for your camera)
- Battery for Router
Step 3: Install Game Capture HD Software
Step 4: Mute your computer's audio
This is optional, you can also mute the video stream from within the Game Capture Software
Step 5: Start the Game Capture HD Software
Step 6: Close Game Capture HD Software
Step 7: Download the echo1612 Software
Run the installer and open the echo1612 app on the desktop.
Step 8: Copy and paste the license key from the license document that was emailed to you.
Step 9: Once echo is activated you are ready to start the additional setup guides that were included with your hardware kit.
Step 10: Install echo on your iPads
- Turn on your iPads and if needed install echo1612 from the app store
- Connect the iPads to the echo 5 wifi network
- Start echo1612 app on the iPads
- Tap the Add Clips button at the top of the screen and select Nearby Computers
Now select your computer from the left and turn on Download New Clips
(Any recorded video clips should start downloading)
Step 11: echo1612 is now setup
If clips are not downloading, please check to make sure you are not blocking echo with a firewall.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact tech support: email@example.com