- Connect to Wifi.
- Download the App.
- Open App.
- Tap Select Update.
- Select 2017 Summer Update (or one of the development builds if instructed by Tech Support).
- Download the update and select Use this Update.
- Connect iPhone/iPad to echo 5 wifi.
- Select your T100.
If you do not see a T100 listed
- Verify your T100 is powered on with both power and status lights.
- Verify T100 is plugged into router (not modem port).
- Close all apps on device by double tapping home button and swiping up on the apps. Then open the updater again. (Fixes it most of the time).
- If you do not have a status light, try finding your T100 IP address and entering it manually.
- If you do not see a T100 listed
- Select Run Update.
- Once it says Complete restart your T100.
Modified on: Fri, 1 Sep, 2017 at 7:20 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.