Make sure your license key is entered on the subscriptions tab of echo.
If your on a PC there are a couple places to check.
First Try: Windows Firewall
Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type firewall, and then click Windows Firewall.
Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location that you want to stop trying to protect, and then click OK.
If you cannot turn the firewall off, or it says "Another Program is in control", you can try turning off your third party firewall.
Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall
- Start Norton Personal Firewall.
- In the left pane, click Status & Settings.
- Click Security.
- Click Turn off.
Avast! Antivirus 2014
- Open Avast Antivirus
- Click Settings
- Click Active Protection
- Turn off the firewall permanently
McAfee Security Center
- Open McAfee Security Center
On the Windows taskbar, next to the clock, double-click the McAfee (M) icon.
In the McAfee SecurityCenter window, click Web and Email Protection.
- Click Firewall:On.
- Click the Turn Off button.
- On the Turn Off Firewall confirmation dialog box, click Never, and then click Turn Off.
- Open the AVG program
- Click Firewall
- Next to the Firewall Mode option, click Change.
- Select the option Turn firewall protection off.
- Click OK.
*Sources: http://www.getavast.net/support/turn-off-firewall*Sources: https://help.aol.com/articles/mcafee-enable-and-disable-firewall